Friday 5 October 2012

Initail Contents Page and Cover Magazine


This image is my draft for my final content of college magazine in preliminary task. I have used my research of different layouts and analysis of them to asses myself while I was created this. This idea is a draft like I say below and need to be considering if its need evaluation to improve what need to be change or do be decide is it appropriate and match with my final cover page.


 

Also, I have create a draft of front cover magazine which I like explained is just initial idea and need to be consider from following to make the result satisfied. I have used the mood board to create my draft, and as well I have used some of the tips from different covers magazines to make my own look like real one.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment