Thursday 4 October 2012

Initials Ideas Cloud

After going through the chart I have thought about articles for range audience in different age. I want my magazine to be original and also, to applied to variety of students in college. This will help my magazine and also, make it suitable for everyone doesn’t matter of what they study or do. At least one article will related to them, what will create an interest around my magazine as will be appropriate for everyone and as well will meet the target audience.

I will use the neutral colours, appropriate for both females and males and also the simple font style easy to understand and read. The articles will include the photos and images relates to them and to the college magazine, presenting the relevant between articles and college to appeal the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment