Friday 22 March 2013

Evaluation - Part 4


Who would be the audience for your media product?

Initially, BASs magazine was aimed at both gender audiences who are interesting in mainstream genre music. Therefore, after creating my media product I had realised that my magazine is mostly aiming to the female audience rather than male. 
In the reason that, BASs is representing more features for women and the style in which I had made it is more feminine. The age group of my music magazine ranges from 16 to 25, as after consideration about it I had made decision that this particular age group doesn’t differ much from each other.
Also, in this age people are making decisions who they want to be and who they want to become, same is with music as people making decisions about what they want to listen and what they want to follow. These facts are relevant as I wanted to create a magazine which link to them, because I wanted to create a unique crowd instead following existing one, as my magazine is whole about mainstream music and everything what is relating to it.
Therefore, I thought that the crowd which I created is similar to the rest from different magazines. My magazine came from nothing to something; this can be related to my target audience, as most of them are students or people who wanted to become someone from no one.


Video Maker - Powered by GoAnimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment