Friday 18 January 2013

Draft For Front Cover of Music Magazine



This is a rough draft of how I am planning to layout my Music Magazine front cover and how I am assuming it to look like. I have decided that I will use single image (photography) with a cover line of related story. Also, I want the image to be working in form of background; however, I do not want the cover lines to cover the image. Moreover, I am planning to underline the title by placating it over the main image to make it clearer and highlight it importance (as the magazine). This would make the magazine more effective and stands out as in RolingStones magazine and in some of NME magazines. I have additionally, decided that I will include the bar code at the bottom of the right hand corner, and the date with a price at the top bottom next to the title, to make my magazine look more professional. This is what my initial idea of front cover is look like: 


No comments:

Post a Comment