Friday 18 January 2013

Draft of Double Page Spread for Music Magazine




This is a rough draft of my double page spread for my Music Magazine. I have decided to use an image of landscape which will spread across the two pages and test would be included in right hand side page on the white background which will cut the image in the corner making text more exaggerated and underline as will stands out. Initially, I would plan to make the image in form of black&white to create a classier and periodic appearance. Text would be included in form of columns which are conventional form of righting on double page spread and as well I am planning to make columns read from right to left (opposite), to make it more modern and fashionable. Also, I have decided to include the title in the bottom of the left page to make it more understandable and clearer for audience to know on which article they actually are.  


No comments:

Post a Comment