Friday 18 January 2013

Draft of Content Page for Music Magazine



This is a rough draft of my content page which I am planning to do for my Music Magazine. I have decided that I will put the title “Content” next to the masthead of my magazine. Below them I am planning to include such detail like my music magazine web page and under the issues date of releasing my magazine. In the bottom right hand corner I will include the page on which content is. Then I had decided to include two main images which in my opinion would suit the page and do not make it too much overloaded. On the left right hand side I will include the cover lines of articles which are the most important in my magazine and put them in form of “features”. Also, I will create “departments” articles which will appear in every magazine of main and additionally, I will tell the audience what they can find interesting “on the other pages”.  The page numbers I had decided to make bigger and stands out from the rest of text which will appear in my content page to instruct audience and make them find everything in easy and clear way.


No comments:

Post a Comment